Who should apply: Banks headquartered outside of Washington state and not eligible for active member status, and in-state banks in the process of formation.
Annual dues: $2,500.
- Legislative and regulatory representation in Olympia and Washington, D.C.
- Convenient, timely, and cost-effective professional development courses and trainings
- Special pricing on fraud prevention tools such as Crime Stoppers
- Member communications, including WBA’s bi-monthly magazine Issues & Answers and e-Newsletter that keep you up-to-date on Washington’s banking industry
- Member-only access on WBA’s website, www.wabankers.com
Associate members do not have voting privileges and cannot participate on WBA committees. Banks in formation may qualify for free membership.