- About WBA
- Professional Development
- Online/Customized Training
- Conferences & Convention
- WBA Professional Services
ABA Uniform Acts Impacting Trusts and Estates
Thursday, October 3, 2019 • 11:00 - 1:00 p.m.
2.5 CTFA | Register Here
Member $265 | Non-Member $395
This webinar will review the impact of the trend among states toward accepting uniform acts as part of their body and fiduciary law and will focus on the benefits and detriments of the uniform acts.
This webinar is an excellent business development opportunity; invite outside counsel to attend this informative program at your location.
· Uniform Principal and Income Act
· Uniform Trust Code
· Uniform Trust Decanting Act
· Uniform Directed Trust Act
· Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act
· Uniform Powers of Appointment Act
· Uniform Transfers to Minors Act
· Uniform Power of Attorney Act
· Thomas W. Abendroth, Partner, Schiff Hardin LLP
· Charles "Skip" D. Fox IV, Partner, McGuireWoods LLP